1. Foundation Center – Some topics include an overview of the funding research process for individuals working in the arts, including visual and performing artists, creative writers, filmmakers, etc. and an introduction to the world of corporate support and to the effective utilization of the Foundation Center’s resources on corporate giving.
2. NTen – Topics include “Become a Facebook Rockstar” and “The Constituent Pyramid – Using Social Media To Convert Followers Into Supporters.”
3. Network for Good – A free training series on nonprofit marketing and online fundraising, supported by Network for Good and guest speakers.
4. Idealist – According to their web site, these webinars are “designed to help career service professionals understand and speak to the unique issues around the nonprofit career search.”
5. VolunteerMatch – This site’s Learning Center includes introductory and advanced nonprofit webinars from best practs for recruiting online to engaging pro bono and skilled volunteers.
6. TechSoup – These online seminars help to make technology make sense for nonprofits. Topics include online video, mobile technology for advocacy and activism and creating effective surveys.
7. GuideStar – This nonprofit reporting company offers a broad range of topics suitable for nonprofits and professionals who work with or provide services to the sector, some related to their site and services and other more general topics.
8. Wild Apricot – This software company produces quality content and webinars for nonprofits, both sessions to introduce their membership management tools as well as broader topics such as “Competing with Social Networks: Recruiting Members in the Facebook Age.”
When it comes to convenient and affordable learning opportunities, clearly webinars are a viable option for anyone involved in the nonprofit sector.
What webinars do you recommend for nonprofits?